Cyber attacks are growing rapidly every time. Experts predict that in 2019, malware attacks will be the strongest weapon for hackers to launch their acts.
Malware was ordered by the hackers to infect internet or cyber platforms, such as social media on the computer or the mobile devices.
Malware can steal user device data and platform data. After the malware successfully infects the device or platform, the hacker can freely reclaim the user’s data.
In a short time, the malware can evolve to become more stronger. So far, the computer devices such as PCs, notebooks, and the others are still weak to the malware.
To prevent malware attacks on your computer, you must do
- Create a strong and unique password and don’t use a password that isn’t easy to guess.
- Install an antivirus on your computer and update it regularly.
- Avoid opening doubtful sites.
- Don’t just install the software and you should download it on the official website.
- Be careful of thescareware tactics.
- Be wary when using the public Wi-Fi.
- Deactivate the bluetooth if it’s not used.
Hopefully, these tips can protect your computer or PC from Cyber Attacks do by the hackers. B